Our monobloc systems can operate singularly, or be banked together to create a system that can modulate and cascade available units on and off to meet the load from a building.
This level of modulation is unprecedented within the heating industry and with cascade and rotation built in as standard, the Ecodan system is perfectly suited to a wide range of commercial applications.
- Bore holes, slinkies, aquifiers, lakes, rivers, waste heat - can all be used as a heat source
- Multiple unit cascade control of up to 960kW capacity
- Provides up to 65°C water flow temperatures without booster heaters
- Low refrigerant volume hermetically-sealed monobloc design
- Heat recovery applications can be achieved by moving heat between applications
- High specification touch screen controls interfacing with BEMS