The new inverter driven Ecodan CRHV can operate singularly, or be banked together to create a system that can modulate and cascade available units on and off to meet the load from a building.
This level of modulation is unprecedented within the heating industry and with cascade and rotation built in as standard, the Ecodan CRHV system is perfectly suited to a wide range of commercial applications.
- Bore holes, slinkies, aquifiers, lakes, rivers, waste heat - can all be used as a heat source
- Multiple unit cascade control of up to 960kW capacity
- Split refrigerant circuits within each CRHV provide 50% back up
- Ability to rotate units based on accumulated run hours
- Provides up to 65°C water flow temperatures without booster heaters
- Low refrigerant volume hermetically-sealed monobloc design
- Heat recovery applications can be achieved by moving heat between applications
- Passive cooling possible by exchanging ground/water source with a chilled water system
- Low pressure drop to ensure pumping power is kept to a minimum
- High specification touch screen controls interfacing with BEMS
Product Information Sheet