Products - Ecodan Air Source Heat Pumps
From small flats to large detached houses, and from an office block to a school, our large range of Ecodan air source heat pumps offer an alternative choice to traditional heating systems.
Using proven inverter driven heat pump technology to deliver effective, low carbon heating and hot water, Mitsubishi Electric’s award winning Ecodan systems provide a simple, renewable solution that rivals traditional heating systems:
- Helps achieve renewable energy targets
- Capable of reducing running costs and CO2 emissions
- Easy to design, install and maintain
- Fully scalable and can work independently or in conjunction with other systems
- Optimised systems from 4kW to 688kW
Like any heating system, Ecodan works effectively in properties with high levels of thermal efficiency. Where possible we recommend undertaking basic improvements in existing properties such as cavity wall insulation, loft insulation and double glazing, before installing a heat pump.
Our heat pumps contain fluorinated greenhouse gases R410A and R407c.